Open position for a research fellowship to WebFluid project
Open position for a research fellowship MsC student to integrate the WebFluid project team, with a reward of 3 x 798 euros/month. More information here: Anúncio para atribuição de uma Bolsa de Investigação.
Application deadline is October 9th, 2020 (friday).
The researcher will participate on the following activities (not limited to):
- Benchmark research and customization for template engines in a Java environment with support of the JMH tool, e.g. spring-comparing-template-engines
- Definition and implementation of a Web template model for reactive streams and based on higher order functions, using for example KotlinX.html and HtmlFlow;
- Explore alternatives to asynchronous pipelines for reactive streams without backpressure support and for non-blocking IO based data sources, e.g. javasync/rxio.
Candidates should apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documentation:
- Curriculum vitae with valid signature;
- Presentation letter (maximum: 1 page);
- Proof of required academic qualifications (with final average and classification of curricular units completed);
- Other supporting documents that the candidate considers relevant to the assessment of the application.